Thursday, March 12, 2015

Outfit Ideas #1


Hey guys!
So, as requested by Ellie and Lydia, today I am going to be showing you an outfit I put together. :)
If you recreate your own versions of this outfit, feel free to email photos to me at meganandmaddieag@gmail.com :)
Next week, I'll do a post with photography tips, like Polka Dot Bee and Hope requested. :)
Anyways, let's get started!


So today's outfit is kinda a transition outfit for between winter and spring.


As you can see, I have the gorgeous Emerson here to model it. ;)


Here's an overview of the outfit


The plaid shirt is from the Springfield Collection available at craft stores.


I used it because I think that layering is key during the winter/spring transition period.


The jeggings are from the "Mad About Plaid" OG outfit available at Target.


They're more on the lightweight side of things (good for spring), but have the denim-ish look of jeans.


Next come the shoes and socks.


The boot socks are also from the "Mad About Plaid" OG outfit.


They're the reason I bought the outfit...;) they're so cute!


And lastly, the boots are from DollsHobbiesNMore on Amazon.


Definitely my favorite pair of doll shoes ever. :)


If you don't have a plaid or button down shirt for your dolls, a hoodie works just as well :)

I hope you guys like this. :) I know for sure it's one of my favorite mix and match outfits I've put together ;) you can give requests as to what type of clothing pieces you'd like to see in an outfit (or outfits) in the comments and I will try my best to include them if I have them. :)

Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya next Thursday!

-maddie

5 comments:

  1. Lovely ensemble (I love the shoes and socks!). Thanks so much for doing my request!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks for posting this maddie! i so want to try make it! i wish Ourt Generation was in New Zealand :) Can't wait to see the next post :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I always love your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, your dolls are always very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so great! I love it!
    ~Yali

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA