Saturday, March 28, 2015

OOTD: Spring

Spring is upon us! Yay! To celebrate, I thought I'd do a spring themed OOTD for you all! Courtney and McKenna are here to model some cute outfits that my sister put together! Here we go!
Here they are together.
Let's start with Courtney.
Here is an overview.
Her sweater and skirt are from Our Generation. I really like the floral pattern on this skirt! Perfect for spring!
Her tights are also from Our Generation. Her boots are from American Girl. I think the boots really compliment the sweater.
Now on to McKenna.
Here is an overview of her outfit.
McKenna's shirt is from Our Generation. I don't remember where her skirt came from.
The shoes are from Our Generation, they tie in nicely with the shirt and the small red flower on the skirt.

Whose outfit do you like better? Comment Below!

6 comments:

  1. I like Courtney's outfit!!!! :)
    The pics are so cute!!!!!!
    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Courtney's - the cream sweater looks so trendy! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..I think I like Courtney's best. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Courtney's outfit!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA