Tuesday, March 17, 2015

NO MORE SUMMER!

Hey guys, Emma here! So, I thought that all of my dolls were excited for summer, apparently not.
Elizabeth made a huge ordeal over winter being over and she made a sign and started protesting in the streets. My dolls are insane!;P
"No more summer!" Elizabeth screamed. I found this extremely hilarious because spring hasn't even started yet.XD
"NO MORE SUMMER! NO MORE SUMMER!" Elizabeth chanted.
"LET WINTER REIGN!" 
"No more summer! Stop the hot weather!!!" 
Okay, right around now is when everything changed. I saw all these pretty dandelions growing in the grass and I put them in her hair.
"No more sum-" then it happened.
Something magical happened when those flowers were put in her hair.

(Notice that a bright filter was put on, it's my summer filter LOL!)
"SUMMER!! WOO HOOO!!!" Elizabeth shouted.


I think this is my favorite picture!:)

------------------------------------------------
So now all of my dolls are excited for summer.:) I don't know what's up with Elizabeth though, she's so hyped for summer now!;D
                        -Emma-         


10 comments:

  1. I know I'm excited for summer! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Elizabeth is so crazy!! 'm so excited for winter coming to New Zealand soon :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh IKR those last three pics are incredible. :)
    Super creative story! I love it!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much, Ellie!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Haha, this is such a funny and cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, now that elizabeth is no longer protesting summer, I must be the only rebel left to walk the earth... all alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm with you! I love winter!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA