Monday, March 23, 2015

Meet Bree!

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great week so far :) 
I forgot to mention this somehow, but a few weeks ago my Grandma had said to expect a very late birthday gift--some items from the AG Zulily sale! So I was super excited to see today that according to the online package tracking, the box was supposed to arrive today! 
But when the package arrived and I opened the box, a MAG #33 doll box was staring up at me! I was super surprised since my grandma never mentioned buying a doll, so I called my grandma, and it turns out, she had decided to buy a doll for herself--#33--and to save on shipping, she had put her doll in with my order, and forgot to mention to expect her doll to come along with my stuff ;) 
So, after speaking with my grandma, she said it would be OK if I opened her and kept her here until she comes to visit us again in just about a month ;) 
So, meet one more temporary guest at our house: Bree! (That's the name my grandma chose her her ;)
Unfortunately, though, today was super cloudy and rainy, so I had to take photos of her inside :( The pictures didn't turn out too good, but I decided to post them anyway so you could get a bit of an idea as to what Bree looks like ;)


(I have no idea why her curl is sticking out at such a strange angle :( )







I hope you enjoyed meeting Bree! :) 
Goodbye for now,


18 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH SHE IS GORGEOUS. Now I'm rethinking my decision to buy #61...#33 is just too pretty! ♥♥♥ you're grandma got a very cute doll, Bree's face is such a sweet one. ^_^

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, my grandma and I say thank you, Maddie ;) I think both girls are gorgeous, and I hope you are able to find the perfect doll for you :) Oh, and Bree also says thank you ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Bree says thank you, Leah ;) She is very happy you like her ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Bree is lovely <3 Her hair color goes so well with her outfit.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellie! Bree says that she's glad you like her outfit ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Bree is so pretty!! I hope to see her around every once in a while! :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree says thank you, Ginny! ;) She will definitely be featured in a few posts soon ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. OMG!!!!! I have the same doll!!! Except her name is Amber, not Bree, but your grandma picked a very cute doll besides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine! That's very cool that you have the same doll also :) Amber is a very pretty name for her ;) My grandma says thank you ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Bree is so cute! I was actually considering to buy her!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree says thank you, Emily! ;) She is a really great doll--both my grandma and I recommend her ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. She is so gorgeous! #33 always look's great :) What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree says thank you, Polka Dot Bee! ;) #33 is a very pretty girl ;) I got a few couple of shoe sets (the blue moccasins and polka dot flats) and the Sweet Socks and Tights set, and the Rainy Day Coat :) My grandma also got an extra outfit and shoes for Bree from the sale (she's wearing it in this photoshoot ;) ) Thank you for asking! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Wow, she's so pretty! What's the difference between #33 and #61?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree and I say thank you, Claire! ;) As for differences between #33 and #61, #33 has lighter, strawberry blonde hair, and #61 is a "true" redhead ;) #61 also seems to have a lighter, more pale skin tone in comparison to #33, and #33 has blue eyes and #61 has green ;) #33 also has curlier hair than #61 ;) Maybe when my grandma comes to visit us next time I can ask her to bring her #61 doll, Bridget, so I can do a comparison post between her and Bree for you, if you want :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  9. Wow, Bree is very pretty! Her curls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa I love Bree!! She's so pretty, those curls are awesome! LOVE IT!!!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA