Monday, March 2, 2015

Grace's Photoshoot

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week! Yes, after owning Grace for weeks, I finally got around to doing a photoshoot with her! I had a lot of fun photographing her--she is so photogenic! :D Here are the photos:


















Oh, and after coming back inside after this photoshoot, I had walked into my parents' room to ask my mom something, set Grace down next to my cat, Sapphire. Sapphire seemed extremely interested in the doll, and when I came back from talking to my mom, I caught Sapphire doing this: 


Staring at her sweater...


Rubbing on Grace's glasses...


Pushing Grace's glasses off...



Stretching on top of the doll..


Waving her tail in Grace's face...;) 

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great week :)

12 comments:

  1. Loved the pics! Sapphire is plain adorable! I wish I could have a cat but my Dad's sadly allergic to them. :(
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Shelby-Grace! Grace looks adorable in those glasses! My cats do the exact same thing to all of my dolls too!! My cat, Penny, used to fall asleep in Marie's bed all the time xD
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so pretty! Grace looks too cute with those glasses ♥

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography, as always! I love how she looks with glasses. :) At first glance I thought she was Lindsey, but I guess it was just my poor eyesight. I bought myself Lindsey for Christmas and I really wish she had longer hair like Grace, but I've managed to pull off a few hairstyles like putting it up into a "bun" (a ponytail with her curls wrapped around it. It looks like a donut bun.). Anyways, enough of my rambling. Haha, cute cat. ♥

    Micaela // Note + Rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she's gorgeous, especially in those glasses! "insert heart eye emoji*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in SO IN LOVE with Grace's outfit. :D Great post!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, your cat is so cute! It's cool how your Grace has glasses, I'm planning on getting my Grace doll glasses as well. Great job on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sapphire is one silly cat! :) I like those glasses on Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's soo cute with those glasses ♡ Haha, loved the end of the post :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, your kitty is so adorable! What glasses are those? They're so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks so cute with those glasses! And Sapphire is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the glasses! She looks super cute with them!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA