Friday, March 6, 2015

Colorful Memories

First of all, I am SO sorry for not having my post up yesterday. I had a snow day for the second day in a row so tbh it just felt like a Sunday :/

Second, I'm just gonna apologize for a lame post too. I promise next Thursday will be better! Alrighty, now for the actual post...

***







I really miss summer...

Anyways, is there anything you guys would want to see in future posts? If so, feel free to let me know and I will try my hardest to get that up :)

-maddie

6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! And I can't wait till summer either. I like the cold, but sometimes it can be too much!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! :) So creative. And those are all very lovely photos - I especially love the first one.
    Maybe you could do a post on putting together outfits for dolls? Like, not sewing, but taking different pieces and combining them together in chic outfits. 'Cause your dolls are always wearing the cutest ensembles. :)
    Or you could do ideas for spring dolly decor, a restaurant photo-story, or a photo-story about one of your dollies getting her first job.....
    I'll stop rambling now.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so colourful!! Mmmm I agree with Ellie, it'd be cool to see a post of put together outfits. Your dolls always look fantastic :D
    -lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!:) They look so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are gorgeous! Maybe you can do a post with some photography tips.

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA