Sunday, March 22, 2015

By The Wall












I literally had no idea what to name this post.... that's why I came up with "By the Wall".  I don't know, it's just that whenever I think of that, I think of like the Great Wall of China or something. 

Hello there =) This time (and last time) I posted some pictures I shot on here, and some on my blog, and that's what I did this time too.  Except I didn't give them the same name and title them Pt. 1 and Pt. 2...I figured that was a little weird.

So the weather's definitely been warming up around here, and it's supposed to get warmer this week, so I am all ready for that. 
Whydoialwaysenduptalkingabouttheweather

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week <3
autumn 


4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! She looks so cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second and seventh pictures :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys think you could add a 'follow by email' widget so I can follow you guys?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA