Sunday, March 29, 2015

B&W











Just a few black and whites that I was experimenting with today....

The sun was out today, and when I looked through the window, the leaves were shaking, so I thought it was gonna be really windy or something, but it wasn't too bad.

It's supposed to be nice and sunny this week though, so I'm hoping that's there to stay.

Anyways - there's this book I really need to read for school, so erm, yeah....
I know this was an incredibly short post, but I hope you guys liked it and I'll see ya'll next week :D

- autumn


3 comments:

  1. Coolio! I nominated all 7 bloggers here for an award!
    E xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white really looks good in these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! I love black and white photography!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA