Sunday, March 1, 2015

At the Window | A Photoshoot













Happy March :)

I believe that these photos were from the shoot that I did for the first AGPC challenge, and apparently I had never posted them, so I thought I may as well post them today.  I know that this post is up kind of late, nevertheless, better late than never! .....right? *epic fail at trying to brush off the fact that it's pretty late Sunday evening*

Anyways, have an amazing week, and I'll see you next week :)

~ Autumn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Autumn!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generous pictures! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! Also happy march to you too!! ^-^
    -lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these photos are great! I love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog in the pics is so cute! Love this little photoshoot!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA