Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winter Song

Hi! This is Polka Dot Bee, for my day I decided to share a photo shoot I created with the theme revolving around the song "Winter Song" created by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson, credit to Adi for adding song lyrics to a photo shoot.  
............................................................................................................

 This is my winter song to you. 
The storm is coming soon, 
it rolls in from the sea
My voice a beacon in the night. 
My words will be your light, 
to carry you to me. 
  
They say that things just cannot grow, 
beneath the winter snow, 
or so I have been told.  

 
They say were buried far,  
just like a distant star 
I simply cannot hold 
 
This is my winter song. 
 December never felt so wrong, 
'cause you're not where you belong; 
inside my arms
 
I still believe in summer days. 
The seasons always change 
and life will find a way

 
Ill be your harvester of light 
and send it out tonight 
so we can start again. 

 
This is my winter song.
December never felt so wrong,
'cause you're not where you belong; 
inside my arms. 

 
This is my winter song to you. 
The storm is coming soon, 
it rolls in from the sea 

 
My love a beacon in the night. 
My words will be your light, 
to  carry you to me.  


 ........................................................................................................... 
I hope you enjoyed! It seem's like every time I take pictures of dolls outside in the snow they fall over... Anyway, have a great rest of your Wednesday!
 Thanks for looking, 
Polka Dot Bee

 (Extra Pictures)

14 comments:

  1. Eeeeh, I love love love her hair!!! I know what you mean about dolls always falling over in the snow, but her hair looked really pretty with the snow in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It only looks good when she falls backward, if you know what I mean ;)

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos! And I love your dolls hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! My dolls have never seen snow before but I know about them falling in sand :) Also the braids in her hair are just amazing :P
    -lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm guessing a doll falling in sand is worse though as the sand gets in her hair :)

      Delete
  4. Cute! The snow adds a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! Saige looks adorable, and I love her hair!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Saige's hair! It is so pretty! The pictures are also really nice! =D

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these photos are so beautiful, Polka Dot Bee! You are so talented! :) I agree--Saige's hair is stunning! The snow looks really pretty in it, too :D

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I can't believe how well her hair turned out! I was only trying to get her hair up and out of the way.. ;)

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA