Saturday, February 28, 2015

Who wore it best? AG's Shimmer & Lace Party Dress

Hey everyone, sorry for getting this up so late. I've had a busy day and a VERY busy week. You know, school and stuff.
So, let's get to our Who wore it best? game. A week ago, I got the Shimmer & Lace Party Dress from American Girl. I thought that this would be a fun one to do.
Here is Saige is the outfit. Her red hair and blue eyes nicely compliment the dress.
Here is Addy in the dress. Her dark skin makes the dress seem like it is more coral-colored.

Vote for who you thought wore it best.
See you next week!


11 comments:

  1. They both look so cute but I'd have to go with Saige!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Addy! I don't like how the dress goes with light-skinned dolls.

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both girls look beautiful in the dress, but I agree that Addy's skin tone looks best with the dress, so I vote for Addy ;)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it look's with Saige's eyes, but I have to vote for Addy! She looks absolutely stunning in it. :)

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard! I think Saige though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they both look nice, but I am going to go with Saige!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that dress looks fantastic on both of them! Mmmm but I'll choose Saige because I love the paleness (if that's even a word!) of the pink on her and it suits her nice hair colour :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA