Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Introduction: Autumn

hey there :) my name here on Blogger is Autumn, and I'm going to be posting Sunday's on this blog.  

So I'm definitely not the best at writing long amazing introductions. I couldn't even decide on a title for this post.   So I will try to make this as sweet and short as possible.  And bullet points make everything better, right?

○ I blog at two blogs. my dolly blog is onedolloutthere, and my more lifestyle/personal one is autumn's readings and writings.



○  I have only one doll. And even more surprising, she's actually a Springfield.  Don't get me wrong, you have no idea how much I wanted an AG, but I guess this is where I am.

   ○  I love taking pictures, and even though I may not be the best at it, I still like it and am a photographer in the making.



○ And as for the posting on this blog, I will be your Sunday post, and I will probably post random little dolly things with pictures thrown in here and there. 


So yeah :) Have yourself an amazing week and I'll see you next Sunday!

xx
autumn 

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm excited to see more from you!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read what you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely introduction! I can't wait to read more from you! :) I'm so glad to have you as a team member :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA