Monday, February 2, 2015

Shelby-Grace: Welcome To Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls!

Hello everyone and welcome to Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls! 
My name is Shelby-Grace, just a girl who loves dolls and taking pictures of them ;) If you'd like to learn more about my dolls and I, please visit my main blog, Oh My Dollies
Since this is a collab blog, I will be sharing this blog with six wonderful doll bloggers, Emma, Polka Dot Bee, Maddie, Rylee, Ella Louise, and Autumn :) We also have another wonderful member, Marissa! She will be filling in for us whenever one of us can't post ;) Each of us have been assigned a day of the week to post on, so yes, that means that every day of the week you will be getting a fun doll-related post from one of us! ;) 
If you are interested in which day each of us have, please check out our sidebar! And if you are interested in finding out more about each blogger, check back soon to our header to find links to their About pages! :)
 As for types of posts you'll see here, they'll differ blogger to blogger, but all of it will be doll-related :) I know I can't wait to start posting, and I'm sure the rest of the members feel the same :) 
Oh, and you've probably noticed the gorgeous design of this blog! No, that is not me being conceited about my own design, it was actually done by my fabulous friend, Micaela, from the Etsy shop, Caela Design! She creates the most incredible blog designs and she is super nice and did I mention she has the most I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E designs? XD Honestly, though, she is so talented and I was honored to have her design this blog. I highly recommend checking out her shop and getting a design from her! Clickie HERE for a link to her wonderful shop :) 
And another person I would like to give credit to is Emma, from Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls and a member of this collab, for coming up with the great name for this blog, Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls :) 
Thank you so much for reading my post and stay tuned for a new post from another member soon! :D 


(I'm planning on making a new signature for this blog but until then I am using my old one :P)

12 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! The design is gorgeous, Micaela did a wonderful job. ^_^ I can't wait until Thursday ;)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie! I agree--she is amazing! I can't wait to see your post on Thursday, either ^_^

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, AGDTime! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so excited! :)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're excited! I'm excited too :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the design, the color's look so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love design too--Micaela did a great job coming up with the perfect color combos for this! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Great! Also, there is a problem with time zones! If I post on Saturday, I will be posting on a different girls day, to you girls in America! :( Should I just post drafts, and then you-or someone else, can post it on the correct day? I Don't know!!!
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so sorry, Ella!! I can't believe I forgot about the huge time zone difference for you in Australia! :( You can post it however you want--on your Friday which is our Saturday, or make a early draft and we can post it, or you could use the "Schedule Post" thing and have it go up on our Saturday--just do it however is most convenient for you :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. It's all good! I think it will be easiest for me to write up a draft, and someone else post it. If that's ok with you guys, I don't mind! Thank you so much, for putting up with this!
      Ella xoxo

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA