Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Polka Dot Bee: Wednesday Introduction

Hi! This is Polka Dot Bee and my day is Wednesday. Before I explain what I am going to be posting I wanted to introduce myself, my blog is (link) and American Girl doll's are my main focus. I love making things for dolls, sewing,taking photo's and of course, shopping for doll clothes :) I love finding doll sized items and recycle clothing into doll outfits.  My dolls are (in order) Mia, Felicity,Saige,Marie-Grace, Kirsten and Rebecca. I am currently collecting for Kirsten and Rebecca and someday will start adding to Felicity's collection. 
 For my day I decided on posting craft tutorials with the occasional sewing tutorial, look forward to Valentines day crafts as well as crafts inspired by Grace the GOTY 2015. Suggestion are always welcome, so don't be afraid to comment! I look forward to sharing doll sized crafts with you!  Thanks for looking, 
  Polka Dot Bee

12 comments:

  1. Great introduction! I am so excited to have you as a member! I can't wait for your post either :) Oh, and by the way, would you like me to use this for your About page or would you rather write a different one? :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same dolls! Except I don't have Mia, but I really like her! :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing your posts!
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for more! Great introduction!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited for next Wednesday! This is too fun :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see more from you. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA