Monday, February 16, 2015

Nahji And Cora Are Going To DisneyWorld!

Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful week so far :) I decided that since we are leaving for DisneyWorld on Wednesday, I thought I would do a short photo-story about it ;) I hope you enjoy! ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Earlier today Nahji and Grace were hanging out in the doll area in Shelby-Grace's room, chatting and getting to know each other, when Cora burst in.


"Nahji! Nahji! Guess what?!?! GUESS WHAT!?!!!" she shouted. Not waiting for Nahji to respond, she yelled, "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! SHELBY-GRACE IS TAKING US TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! We've got to hurry and pack because we're leaving on Wednesday! Oh, and hi Grace; nice to see you!"

Grace giggled at the over-excited Cora and waved hello. 


Nahji gasped. Shelby-Grace had never chosen her to go on a vacation before! "That's so amazing! When should we start on packing?"


"Right now," responded Cora.

"Great! Oh, and, um, Cora, what exactly are you wearing?"

"Only the most stylish outfit," Cora responded. She was sporting a glittery fedora, orange sunglasses, purple sandals and an oversized tote bag. She was also wearing a glittery purple off-the-shoulder top and grey-blue shorts.







"Don't you, uh, think that's a bit much?" asked Nahji. 

"Hmph," said Cora. "Anyway, come on, Nahji--we've got to do something about that hair." 
  

"What's wrong with my hair?" asked Nahji. She felt the back of her matted, tangled curls, and said, "Well, I guess it did get a little messy at tennis practice," she said with a giggle.


**I'm sorry this is so blurry!! :(**

"Come on, I'll take you to Mia so she can re-curl your hair," said Cora. Their cousin Mia, who was visiting from Shelby-Grace's grandma's house, loved doing hair, so she was the perfect one to fix Nahji's curls.


"Goodbye Grace, I'll come back as soon as my hair done and I finish packing," called Nahji.


"Goodbye, Nahji! Have fun getting your hair done!" said Grace.

Cora led Nahji over to the side of Shelby-Grace's room that Mia's temporary room was.


"Hello Nahji! It's so great to see you!" exclaimed Mia. 

"I see you need some hair help. Sit down here on this lovely salon chair Shelby-Grace loaned me! Since you are quite short, I'll ad this boosting seat to the chair," said Mia as she put the seat onto the chair.



Nahji sat down in the chair, which was still too huge for her. Mia studied Nahji's hair for a moment, trying to decide which styling tool would be best for her hair type. 







"I think a toothbrush would be best to keep your pretty curls intact," decided Mia.



"What?!" exclaimed Nahji.

"Don't worry, this is the method the AG salon uses to fix curls, and this toothbrush has never been used for anything but doll hair," said Mia.

"That's good," said Nahji.


"Now, it's time to get to work," said Mia.


After quite a bit of brushing, twisting, and pulling, Mia finally said, "Done! What do you think?"


"I love it! Thank you for doing this for me," said Nahji.


"You're welcome, Nahji! This was really fun to do," said Mia.


"Now it's time to get packing," said Nahji.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I meant to have the part with them packing in this story, but the post got really long so I will have a Part Two on Oh My Dollies :D 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome story! :) Nahji is wicked gorgeous, and Cora just yes.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Ellie!! :D Nahji and Cora say thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Awesome photostory! I hope you have an excellent time at DISNEYLAND!! Also Nahji's curls look so fabulous :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia! :D I am sure I will have a great trip ;) Nahji and Mia say thank you ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Nahji is so cute! I hope you have fun at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Polka Dot Bee! Nahji says thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Cute! My dolls are jealous, I left them all at home when I went in December :P enjoy the weather for me, it's in the negatives here ;)

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie! :D Hehe, I will--I am really excited to go from wearing sweaters and hats to shorts and flip-flops XD

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I will! ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. This is a great photostory! And quite funny too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Autumn Raelin! I'm so glad you thought it was funny! ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. I love the photostory!
    I wish I was going to Disney World.
    Are you going to have a dole whip?
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! I hope you can go to Disney sometime soon :) I have actually never tried Dole Whip before, but I am thinking about trying it ;D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. I love her hair! Great photostory!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Emma! :D

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA