Friday, February 6, 2015

Meet Rylee: Introduction post

Hello! 

My name is Rylee and I will be your Friday post on this fabulous blog.^_^

I have seven wonderful dolls who you will see scattered throughout my posts on this blog.
I have Kit, Kanani, Felicity, Kiley May, McKenna, Hazzel, and Claire in my dolly family.


I enjoy doing photography and fangirling is something I am quite talented at. xD






I own and run two blogs. 

I am looking forward to begin posting on this blog! 

Have a lovely week!

~Ry

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful introduction, Rylee! Your posts are amazing and your dolls are too adorable :) I'm so glad to have you as a member! :D

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, Shelby-Grace.<3
      ~Ry

      Delete
  2. Loved your introduction! I can't wait to see more from you. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Photos Rylee! I enjoyed your introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, girlie! :) Can't wait to see what you do on here!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA