Thursday, February 5, 2015

Maddie: Introduction and Other Fun Stuff

Hey, lads :) I'm Maddie, your Thursday here on SBATD!


I thought that for my first post, I would just do an introduction type thing with some pictures thrown in. :)


Right, well, like I said above, I'm Maddie. I run the blog DollsOnMyMind, if you've heard of it. :)


As for what you'll see in posts here, that'll vary. I'll probably do lots of photography based posts like photo shoots and photo stories, but I'll also post sewing tutorials. :)


Of course, I always take requests, too. :)


I guess I should probably introduce you to my dolls before I end this post. ;)










In order from oldest to newest, there's Juliette (Julie Albright HC), Chrissa (GOTY 2009), Lanie (GOTY 2010), Felicity/Lissie (Felicity Merriman HC), Kanani/Ana (GOTY 2011), Alison/Ali (MAG #39), Scarlette (renamed GOTY 2013), Jade (MAG #47), and Emerson (MAG #55). 

Okay, I think that's it for this post. See ya next Thursday!

-maddie

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures of Jade make me want MAG #47! Great introduction by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post! Your pictures are gorgeous as always :) I'm so happy to have you as a member! :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love your main blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog! I really wish I was a part of it, but then it wouldn't be 7 bloggers!
    ~Many Marigolds~
    ~Saige~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics! I love that second to last pic!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA