Thursday, February 26, 2015

HTM an Easy Beanie


hey guys!
today I'm gonna show you how to make super easy and cute doll beanies!



You Will Need:
sewing machine
old shirt
pins (optional)
fabric shears (or scissors if that's all you have)


1.) lay your doll's head on the sleeve or bottom of the shirt (wherever you have the room) and lightly mark where her head is with a pen or pencil, making sure to leave about a quarter inch extra all the way around.


(sorry the picture of the pieces when they were cut out got deleted :P) when you're finished cutting it out, it should be about this shape.


 2.) next, you're going to pin the pieces around the edges, making sure the good sides are together, then sew around the edge at about 1/4" seam.


...and you're done!



this only takes me about three minutes all together to do, and the result is adorable! I hope you guys try it out, let me know if you do! email me a photo at meganandmaddieag@gmail.com :) hope you liked this tutorial (despite it probably the worst one out there xD), and I'll see ya next Thursday!

-maddie

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And you explained it so well!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissa is so adorable! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute, and it's not a bad tutorial at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, thanks Maddie I am going to make this!!! I got some fabric!!!
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! I have one doll beanie, but I've been wanting to make more. Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tutorial! Chrissa looks great in it!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA