Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hi Everyone! (A message from the new author)

Hi everybody! I'm Doll Daydreams, the newest addition to Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls! I am super excited to start posting! This is just going to be kind of an introduction post. So, here goes...
On this blog I will be posting a variety of things. I will do a few photo shoots, some OOTD's, some reviews, who wore it best, and maybe some crafts here or there. That's all I can think of right now, but I may add some more later.

One more thing, I want to have a signature at the bottom of all my posts. I made a few, and I want my viewers and co-authors to vote on which one they like best. I will use the one with the most votes. If there is a tie, I will pick between the ones with the most votes. When you vote, please use the corresponding number with the signature.

1.

2. 
3.
4.

Please vote for the one you think I should use. Thanks!

~Doll Daydreams



19 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to start posting! :)
    I love the signature idea. Gaaah.....it's really hard to choose between 2, 3, and 4.....I think I like 4 best because of the color :). But 2 is kick-butt as well.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are here! I can't wait to see what all you do. :) I am loving the 3rd one!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your upcoming posts :)
    I like #2 and #4 the best I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2. its so bright! BTW thankyou for taking my place! :)
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your posts!!!!! I like the first and the last ones, so creative!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all are so pretty! I like the first one the best. Can't wait to see your posts!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first one, but second and third are gorgeous also! Maybe third? It seems more your style. Ok. Since I have to decide.....ACK THIS IS SO HARD!!!!!! Maybe third?? Yep, third. Btw I LOVE this blog! I get to read a new post every day!
    -Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to have you on, Doll Daydreams! You did a great job on all the signatures, but I think the fourth is my favorite ;)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is the second one, Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one! I'm really glad you joined this sight, I can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first one the best because the colors match the blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome, Doll Daydreams! I like your third signature best because the letters stand out more and it's just really pretty :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all are nice, but I vote for number 4. The color goes great with the blog colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think my favorite it the 3rd one, the one with the pink and red flowers. They are all pretty, though!

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That's so exciting that you're going to be posting on this blog! Mmmm I would have to pick either 2 or 3! They are both really pretty =)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like them all....but....I think the third one is my favorite!:) Can't wait to see more posts from you in the future!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA