Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ella Louise, and cleaning Caroline!

Hello!
Well, this is my first post here, so I may as well introduce myself. :)
You will know me as Ella Louise. I love doll's, and photography, as well as YouTube! One day I hope to have career including photography! My dolls are:
Bridgette, Parker, Luna, Kennedy, Olivia, Allyson and Caroline. :D You can also find me ~here~ so, I was going to add a big tutorial-type-thing, on how to clean a dolls skin, but I am unable to upload these photos so I will have to do it another time! So sorry.
Here's a valentine, but for now,




Ella xoxox

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see more from you!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction! I'm so excited to hear more from you next time! I am so glad to have you as a team member :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA