Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beauty From Pain

Hey everyone! I made a lyric photoshoot, credit goes to Adi for making lyric photoshoots up.:) The song is Beauty From Pain by Super Chick.:)
The lights go out all around me

One last candle to keep out the night
And then the darkness surrounds me

I know I'm alive but it feels like I've died
And all that's left is to accept that it's over

My dreams ran like sand through the fists that I made

I try to keep warm but I just grow colder
I feel like I'm slipping away

After all this has passed, I still will remain
After I've cried my last there'll be beauty from pain

Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from pain
My whole world is the pain inside me
The best I can do is just get through the day
When life before, is only a memory
I'll wonder why God lets me walk through this place
And though I can't understand why this happened
I know I will when I look back someday
And see how you've brought beauty from ashes
And made me as gold purified through these flames
After all this has passed, I still will remain
After I've cried my last there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from pain
Here I am at the end of me
Trying to hold to what I can't see
I forgot how to hope
This night's been so long
I cling to your promise
There'll will be a dawn
After all this has passed I still will remain
After I've cried my last there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from my pain
You will bring beauty from pain
------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my post!:) 'Till next Tuesday---
                       -Emma-

12 comments:

  1. Wow, these are just too amazing, Emma. You are so talented. Jess is adorable, too! :D Great post! I loved it :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much!!! You're so sweet!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I love the photos Emma! And I absolutely love her outfit. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. was. beautiful. I loved how you used Super Chick's song :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I really loved this song!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Wow.
    *wipes tear from eye*
    You are so freakin' talented. These pics literally almost made me tear up. Incredible job. <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so so much!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. This post nearly made me cry, its positively beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photoshoot! Also her hair is so AMAZING!!
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA