Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Super Easy Hairstyle: Ladder Braid

Hey everyone! I just made up the name for this hairstyle just so you know.;) It's this super adorable different kind of braid that you can do in a few seconds.:)
What you'll need-
•hair brush
•hair clip
First off, brush out your doll's hair.
Then, make a loose braid.
Pull the far right strand of hair from the braid like in the picture below-
The braid should start bunching, if it doesn't, your braid is too tight.
Then, secure with a hair clip or bobby pin.:) And Tada! A super cute hairstyle that took you just a few minutes!:)
------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked the tutorial! If you tried it out then feel free to tell me in the comments below!:D
'Till next Tuesday---
                       -Emma-

8 comments:

  1. Great style and tutorial! :) I'll have to try it.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it and it turned out really well!!! I'll post some pictures on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool, Izzy!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a neat hairstyle! You are so creative, Emma! I will definitely be trying it on one of my girls :D

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA