Monday, February 9, 2015

Shelby-Grace: A New Sister?!?! Part Two


Hi everyone! It's Shelby-Grace posting! ;) I hope you have enjoyed hearing from all of the other six doll bloggers this week! All six of you have done such a lovely job on your posts :) This post is Part Two from a photo story on my blog :) Here is the story :)

*********************************************************************************




"Grace! Oh, my dear sister, is it really you?" cried Rebecca.


"Oh, Rebecca! It's really me. I've missed you so! It's so good to see you again!" said Grace. 

Rebecca ran outside towards her sister and grabbed her in an embrace. It had been so hard to have been apart from her sister and she was so overjoyed to meet her again and know she would never have to be separated again. 



"Oh, and Grace, I would like you to meet my sister, Nora! We three will be sharing a room together because Shelby-Grace's bedroom is running out of room for all of us to have our own room."




"Hello, Grace. It's very nice to meet you," said Nora. She was a bit shy with new people, and since she is the next newest doll she has never had to welcome a new sister. What if Grace doesn't want to share a room with me and just wants to spend time with her sister Rebecca? What if she doesn't like me? 



 "Hello, Nora! I'm very excited to be you and Rebecca's roommate."



Nora smiled back, but she still was worried. After a few more moments of catching up, Nora said, "It's getting a bit chilly out here. Would you girls like to come inside?" Both Grace and Rebecca agreed this was a good idea, and stepped inside.


Rebecca and Nora led Grace upstairs to Shelby-Grace's room. 


With a flourish, Nora said, "This is the room we will all be sharing!"

(**I had a picture taken for this scene but I can't seem to find it on my SD card :(**)


"This room is so nice! Thank you for sharing your room with me," said Grace. 


Rebecca smiled. "We don't mind at all! We are just excited you're here." Nora nodded and smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. Grace does seem nice, but what if she doesn't like having me as a sister? What if she just wants to be with Rebecca? But Grace seemed to have read her mind. Rebecca had left the room for a few moments to gather the other girls to come meet Grace, and Grace smiled at Nora and said, "It's so nice to have so many new sisters here! I can't wait to get to know you all better. I was thinking of showing a few of you girls some French recipes I learned while I was there. Would you be interested in that?" 
It only took a moment for Nora to answer. She had always wanted to learn to bake, but none of the sisters knew how, nor Shelby-Grace. (Shelby-Grace is quite horrible in this field in particular ;)  )
"Yes! I'd love to, Grace! When do we start?"
"Well, I was thinking about tomorrow?"
*********************************************************************************
Yes, I GOT GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! I hadn't planned to get a new doll so soon, but I got some early birthday money so I decided to get her ;D She is absolutely stunning and I love her so much already <3 I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in buying her! ;) 
Thank you so much for reading! :) 

23 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! :) And, alas, I am also wholly incompetent in the field of baking. :( Oh, well. Maybe someday.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie ^_^ The last time I tried to bake I dropped a whole eggshell into the batter and dumped flour on the floor (by accident, of course, I am very clumsy) :P Maybe we can improve our baking skills together! ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Aww, Grace is so cute! She's one of those dolls that I don't really want for my own (mainly because I think she looks incredibly similar to Chrissa), but love seeing in other people's photos. :) I actually almost got her the other day, my brother's school was raffling off a Grace doll at their annual bingo night...the winning ticket number was two off from mine xD anyways, congrats on Grace! She really is a cutie.

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! Oh, no! That's too bad :( Maybe next year, when AG makes another GOTY, your brother's school might have another raffle to try for ;) Thank you again! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I'm (impatiently) waiting to get Grace....I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I hope you can get her soon--she is adorable!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Eee, congrats Shelby-Grace! She's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see your pictures of her. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! I'm so glad you like her! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. aw, she's sooo cute :) I'm so glad you got her. even though she resembles Chrissa a lot, I think she's super adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Autumn Raelin! I'm very happy I got her too, she is a great doll to have ;) I highly recommend her if you are thinking of buying her!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, AGDTime! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. That was so awesome!! Congratulations on getting Grace!! I have a feeling Nora and Grace will get along really well :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jaclynn! I'm so glad to have Grace--She is super cute :) I sure hope so! We'll just have to see in Part 3 ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Congrats on Grace! She looks gorgeous. :) I loved the photo story. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! I'm so happy you liked it :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  9. Hey, Shelby-Grace, did you get my E-Mail?
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats on Grace! Great Photo-story!
      Ella xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hi Ella! Thank you--I'm so happy to have her! :) Unfortunately, I have not recieved an email from you yet. Did you send it by Contact Form or my email? I think the Form is broken so that may be why it didn't send if you emailed it that way :(

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    3. Oh, ok, I did send the e-mail through the gadget, do you have an e-mail on Oh My Dollies?
      Ella xoxo

      Delete
    4. No, unfortunately I do not have a blog email :( I thought I did for a moment after I wrote the comment but forgot I didn't :P I was wondering if you could paste your email into a comment on here and I will read it while it's in moderation and not publish it, if it's not too difficult? :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    5. Ugh, I am so sorry, but when I was in the comment moderation area of this blog, I accidentally clicked on the "Delete" button and lost the comment with your email :( I am so sorry for all the trouble it's been getting in contact with me, would it work if I contacted you first using the Contact Form on your blog? Again, I am so sorry for such a hassle I've made this :(

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  10. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH you got Grace?? I feel left out :( ( you don't know how much I want her)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA